Is Your Website Converting Well?
Most websites are not designed for optimum conversion. Often sites are designed purely based on how the business owner or marketing department think the site should look, but what most fail to understand is your site isn't designed for you. Every website should be designed with a specific goal or set of goals in mind (i.e. selling a product, having a lead fill out a form, etc.). Designing a site is like designing a retail store, you have to be intentional on how you lay things out to drive the behavior you want most.
UI/UX Assessment Details
With over a decade of eCommerce experience, Derrick has developed a key understanding of best User Interface (UI)/User Experience (UX) to optimize for site conversion. He has helped many clients in analyzing their current site user flow and design to identify areas of opportunity to make improvements. A typical UI/UX Assessment offers the following deliverables:
- (Pre-requisite) Read-only access to your Google Analytics account
- In-depth analysis of your website user behavior
- Conversion optimization recommendations based on analysis
- Competitive landscape analysis
- Actionable recommendations detailed and prioritized (PDF document)