Want to own a Shopify store?
Imagine having the ultimate sales person that doesn't sleep, doesn't eat, never takes a sick day and just sells 24/7. Now imagine having an eCommerce platform setup specifically for your business by a Shopify setup expert, then learning step-by-step how to manage your site so you can control your own destiny.
Shopify Setup Checklist
If you are thinking of building your own Shopify site, you should probably know what you are getting yourself into. Almost every first time user takes 3-4 months to build their Shopify site. Here is a check list so you have a good idea of what it takes to setup a Shopify store:
- Designing your site
- Building out home page and category (collection) pages
- Building out and configuring product catalog
- Building out content pages (e.g. about, FAQ, terms, etc.)
- Setting up site navigation
- Setting up shipping and tax logic
- Setting up payment configuration
- Setting up SEO meta data & site analytics
- Setting up user accounts & permissions
- Configuring checkout logic
- Configuring notifications & email tempaltes
- Configuring domain DNS records
Feel free to sign up and start building your own Shopify store today if you feel up to the challenge.
If you don't want to wait 3-4 months and take the time to build your own Shopify site, hire a Shopify Setup Expert. Here are a few reasons why you should hire Derrick Chan:
- Over 9 years of eCommerce and online marketing expertise
- Designed and built 20+ eCommerce websites, many on Shopify
- Experience with 9 of the top eCommerce platforms (SAP Hybris, Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, Volusion, ASPdotNetStorefront, Kentico, WooCommerce and even the discountinued eBay ProStore)
As a Shopify Setup Expert, Derrick can help determine if Shopify is the right platform for your business. If Shopify is the right fit, he will architect the perfect solution that meets your business needs. Feel free to take a look at his previous Shopify projects, his work speaks for itself.
Previous Shopify Projects
"As an online small business owner, I am forever grateful for Derrick Chan's expertise. He was able to get right to the point analyzing and presenting my business gaps. Then he easily walked me through how he could help me increase sales, simplify and beautify user experience, and truly customize my online business model -- all with my company's success top of mind. All of my clients tell me how gorgeous and professional my ecommerce website is compared to all of my other small business competitors. Honestly, I truly believe that they buy from me over my competition based on my website!! The coolest part of this entire process was that Derrick trained me on the full Shopify platform so that I now know how to manage my own site. Derrick is the real deal; worth every penny. "
Who is Derrick Chan?
Derrick started his career as an Online Marketing Manager for a small eCommerce company that bought and sold used cell phones. For the past 9 years Derrick has covered the full spectrum of eCommerce positions, ranging from Sr. eCommerce Project Manager to Director of eCommerce for multiple companies.
Derrick has developed an expertise in B2C and B2B eCommerce, especially for sellers that have a presence on multiple sales channels (e.g. web, ebay, amazon, wholesale, retail, etc.) He is currently helping Taco Bell to pioneer eCommerce for the QSR (Quick Service Restaurant) industry. Derrick started ECOMsultant as a way to help other businesses outside of his day job to achieve their online sales goals. Learn More >>